University of Calgary
UofC Navigation

RN Licensure Outside of Canada

Graduates of the University of Calgary (BN Program) seeking RN licensure outside of Canada must begin the process by contacting the appropriate licensing agency, for the jurisdiction where they wish to practice, for information including the steps/forms/process required.

Once you have identified the appropriate agency/process/forms, you will also need to request an official University of Calgary transcript.

The University of Calgary Transcript Request Form, along with any other agency forms that need to be completed by our faculty, should be forwarded to

When completing the transcript request form, we encourage applicants to pay the courier charge so that you can track the actual delivery of the documents.

Please ensure that you carefully complete and sign all sections of the forms required as the applicant/student; failure to do so will result in a delay in the process.

Please note that completion of documentation/forms for RN licensure outside of Canada can take 4 – 6 weeks.