- Straus, S. E., Tetroe, J., & Graham, I. D. (Eds.). (2013). Knowledge translation in health care (2nd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons.
- KT Clearinghouse - repository of KT resources for individuals who want to learn about the science and practice of KT, and access tools that facilitate their own KT research and practices.
- KT Canada - a network of Canadian experts in knowledge translation.
- CIHR Knowledge Translation & Commercialization Publications - aimed at engaging stakeholder communities in the funding and translation of research for effective and innovative changes in health policy, practice, or products.
- Guide to Knowledge Translation Planning at CIHR: Integrated and End-of-Grant Approaches – describes integrated KT (iKT) and end-of-grant KT; each section includes a description of the category of KT in question; a brief explanation of the relevant KT factors; a worksheet with questions pertinent to each factor; and examples of strong project proposals from each category to assist you in thinking about your KT approach.
- Alberta Innovates – Health Solutions Knowledge Translation - offers knowledge translation funding, strategies and activities to strengthen the use of research to inform health policy and health practice decisions and improve health outcomes for all Albertans.
- AIHS Knowledge Translation Plan Template for AIHS Grant Applications - helps applicants of AIHS grants articulate their plans for knowledge translation.
- Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ) Dissemination Planning Tool - helps researchers evaluate their research and develop appropriate dissemination plans for research determined to have “real world” impact.
- National Collaborating Centre for Methods and Tools - collection of methods, tools, and learning resources for knowledge translation in public health.
Advancing knowledge through research