- Locke, L. F., Spirduso, W. W., & Silverman, S. J. (2014). Proposals that work: A guide for planning dissertations and grant proposals (6th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Hoffmann, A. H. (2010). Scientific writing and communication: Papers, proposals, and presentations. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
- The Art of Writing a CIHR Application
- CIHR Guidebook for New Principal Investigators
- National Institute of Health Office of Extramural Research
- On the Art of Writing Proposals
- How to Fail in Grant Writing
- Proposal Writing Short Course
Qualitative Grant Writing
- How do we talk to each other? Writing qualitative research for quantitative readers
Belgrave, L. L., Zablotsky, D., & Guadagno, M. A. (2002). How do we talk to each other? Writing qualitative research for quantitative readers. Qualitative Health Research, 12(10), 1427-39.
- Funding for qualitative research
Carey, M. A., & Swanson, J. (2003). Funding for qualitative research. Qualitative Health Research, 13(6), 852-856.
- Qualitative methods in research: Opportunities and considerations in application and review
Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences, National Institutes of Health (2002). Qualitative methods in research: Opportunities and considerations in application and review. Bethesda, MD: NIH.