UCalgary Nursing Postdocs
Postdoctoral scholars at the University of Calgary are valued members of our community. Considered “trainees” under the supervision and mentorship of an academic faculty member, postdocs make indispensable contributions to our research. The diversity of our campus is enriched not only by their research, but through their mentorship of others and valued support of our shared goals of promoting discovery, creativity, and innovation.
The Faculty of Nursing is honoured to welcome several to our community.
- Genetic-Genomic education for nurses
- Innovation in Nursing Education
- Genetic-Genomic Nursing research
- Mixed Methods research
- Neonatal intensive care nurses’ work
- Level 2 NICU
- Infant feeding and technology in the NICU
- Institutional ethnography
- Health systems organization
- Quality and evidence in nursing