- Kinesiology 259: Human Anatomy and Physiology I (Fall) (minimum grade of C- required)
- Kinesiology 260: Human Anatomy and Physiology II (Winter) (minimum grade of C- required)
- Academic Writing 303 (Winter web-based)
- Junior Statistics Option (Statistics 205 recommended)
- Junior Philosophy Option (Philosophy 249, 259, 313 or 347 recommended)
- Five Junior Open Options*
*Open option courses allow you to explore additional areas of interest outside of your chosen degree. If you have a passion for the arts, you may wish to take a course in dance or art history. If you like to travel, perhaps you want to learn a second language such as Spanish or German. The sky is the limit. Speaking of the “sky”, how about a course in Astronomy? NOTE: Some 300 level courses, which do not have prerequisites, are open to first year students.
NOTE: Students must register in 5 courses for Fall and 5 courses for Winter. All 10 Year One courses must be successfully completed prior to commencement of Term 3 (Year 2).